San Antonio, TX
7418 Military Drive West
San Antonio,Texas 78227
NOW ACCEPTING BUPRENORPHINE
Opiate Addiction Treatment at an Outpatient Methadone Clinic in San Antonio, TX
Individuals in need of opiate addiction treatment, can find the services they need through MedMark Treatment Centers. Our methadone clinic in San Antonio, Texas, provides outpatient services that help individuals overcome their dependencies on Vicodin, OxyContin®, and other prescription opioids. Our professional team treats patients with dignity and respect as they address the challenges associated with overcoming their addictions.
As part of our opiate addiction treatment program, MedMark San Antonio offers:
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) – Our outpatient clinic provides methadone and buprenorphine maintenance treatment to help reduce drug cravings and safely minimize the effects of withdrawal.
- Substance abuse counseling services – In addition to MAT, each patient at our clinic receives drug abuse counseling to help them address the emotional challenges of overcoming addiction, learn healthy ways of dealing with stress, and develop strategies for preventing a future relapse.
- Case management and other supportive services – The professionals at our methadone clinic take a whole-patient approach to treatment, which is why we provide supportive care services, such as specialized counseling for pregnant women.
- Referrals to community resources – If a patient is in need of services we do not provide, such as food or housing assistance, we can refer them to other resources in the community that can help.
If you or someone you know is in need of opiate addiction treatment, contact MedMark San Antonio today for more information and to get started on your pathway to recovery. Our methadone clinic provides an evidence-based treatment program that is certified by CARF (Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities).
Hours of Operation
Treatment Center Hours:
Mon – Fri: 5:00 am – 1:30 pm
Sat: 6:00 am – 1:00 pm
Mon – Fri: 5:30 am – 12:00 pm
Sat: 6:00 am – 12:00 pm
Treatment Center Director:
Acenete Flores, LCDC
- Aetna Better Health Inc. (Medicaid)
- Cigna Healthspring Medicaid
- Amerigroup Community Care
- Superior Health Plan Texas (Cenpatico)
- RightCare from Scott & White
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan (Medicaid)
- Texas Standard Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (Out of Network)
- Humana (Out of Network)
- Veterans Administration
*If your health plan has outpatient facility methadone maintenance benefits, MedMark will verify those benefits, obtain authorizations if required and file the claims. Deductibles, copays and coinsurance applies. Please contact your program administrator for more information and assistance. It is the patient’s responsibility to confirm their plan benefits prior to contacting MedMark administration.