NOW OFFERING BUPRENORPHINE
An Opiate Addiction Treatment Clinic Providing Methadone Maintenance and Counseling Services in Waco, TX
If you or a loved one is in need of opiate addiction treatment to help overcome dependency on a prescription painkiller or heroin, MedMark Treatment Centers can provide you with the services you need. Our Waco, Texas, center is an outpatient clinic that specializes in providing methadone treatment and counseling services to treat opioid addiction and dependency. The medically supervised methadone treatment program at our clinic is certified by the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Individuals looking to overcome an opiate addiction can find the treatment and support they need through the services that MedMark Waco provides. Our patients receive:
- Individualized care – Each patient that comes to our clinic in Waco, TX, receives an individualized treatment plan that is tailored to suit his or her needs.
- Methadone maintenance – The methadone treatment program at our clinic is used to help patients take a controlled and maintainable approach to overcoming addiction to prescription pain pills or heroin.
- Buprenorphine maintenance – Buprenorphine is a methadone alternative, effective in the treatment of opioid withdrawal symptoms. MedMark physicians can assist patients in determining the medication-assisted treatment program that’s right for them.
- Counseling services – Substance abuse counseling is an important component in all of our treatment plans. Our counselors help patients address the mental and emotional challenges involved in overcoming addiction in a compassionate and non-judging manner.
- Other services – As part of our treatment program, our patients also receive relapse prevention education, discharge planning, and referrals to community resources for other related services they may need.
MedMark Waco is committed to providing opiate addiction treatment for our patients in a caring and supportive environment so that they can achieve a healthier and more productive lifestyle. For more information about receiving counseling and methadone treatment at our clinic, contact MedMark Treatment Centers today. Our outpatient clinic in Waco, TX, offers low- and no-cost options for qualified individuals.
Hours of Operation
Treatment Center Hours:
Mon – Fri: 5:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Sat: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Mon – Fri: 5:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sat: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Treatment Center Director:
MedMark Treatment Centers Waco accepts Texas Medicaid (TMHP), as well as Visa and MasterCard for patients who choose to pay privately. For qualified individuals, Low Cost to No Cost treatment may be available. If you would like to learn more or to request assistance with verifying coverage call 254.755.6411.
- Aetna Better Health Inc. (Medicaid)
- Cigna Healthspring Medicaid
- Amerigroup Community Care
- Superior Health Plan Texas (Cenpatico)
- RightCare from Scott & White
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan (Medicaid)
- Texas Standard Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (Out of Network)
- Humana (Out of Network)
- Veterans Administration
*If your health plan has outpatient facility methadone maintenance benefits, MedMark will verify those benefits, obtain authorizations if required and file the claims. Deductibles, copays and coinsurance applies. Please contact your program administrator for more information and assistance. It is the patient’s responsibility to confirm their plan benefits prior to contacting MedMark administration.