Our Treatment Program is easily accessed by MTA Bus Routes #3, #36, #61 and #64.
A Methadone Treatment Program for Overcoming Opiate Addiction in Mt. Vernon, MD
MedMark Treatment Centers offers a methadone treatment program in Mt. Vernon, Maryland, for individuals who are in need of opiate addiction treatment. Our outpatient clinic provides medication-assisted treatment, substance abuse counseling, and a variety of supportive care services that help our patients work toward healthier and more productive lifestyles.
At MedMark Mt. Vernon, our goal is to provide comprehensive support in an outpatient setting, with services that include:
- Medication-assisted treatment – MedMark Mt. Vernon offers methadone maintenance treatment and buprenorphine maintenance treatment to help patients with the physiological effects of opiate withdrawal. Our medical professionals can help determine whether methadone or buprenorphine is the better option for you.
- Individual counseling – Counseling is an integral part of all of our opiate addiction treatment plans as it addresses the emotional and psychological needs of our patients. Through our counseling services, we help each patient learn how he or she became dependent on pain pills or heroin as well as healthy coping mechanisms for dealing with stress.
- Other supportive services – To further support our methadone treatment program, we also offer case management services, relapse prevention education, and discharge planning services. Additionally, if you are in need of services we do not provide, such as housing assistance, we offer referrals to other community resources to help ensure all of your needs are met.
If you or a loved one is in need of methadone treatment to overcome an opiate addiction, contact MedMark Treatment Centers today. Our outpatient clinics in Mt. Vernon and other areas of Baltimore, MD, can help provide you with the support you need on the pathway to recovery.
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri: 5:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Sat: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Mon – Fri: 5:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sat: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Treatment Center Director:
MedMark Treatment Centers Mt. Vernon accepts Maryland Medical Assistance, most commercial medical insurances and fee for service.
- Maryland Medical Assistance (Medicaid)
- Aetna (Out of Network)
- Beacon Health Options (Uninsured)
- Cigna (Out of Network)
- Kaiser Commercial MD
- United Health Care
- United Behavioral Health UBH
- Beacon Health Options – Commercial
- Beacon Health Options – Evergreen
- Beacon Health Options – Medicaid
*If your health plan has outpatient substance use disorder benefits, MedMark will verify those benefits, obtain authorizations if required and file the claims. Deductibles, copays and coinsurance applies. Please contact your program administrator for more information and assistance. MedMark encourages all patients to understand and confirm their plan benefits prior to contacting MedMark administration.