Receive Opiate Addiction Treatment at a Certified Methadone Clinic in Fort Worth, TX
If you or a loved one is in need of opiate addiction treatment in the Fort Worth, Texas, area, you can find the services and support you need through MedMark Treatment Centers. Our outpatient methadone clinic specializes in helping patients overcome dependencies to prescription pain pills and other opioids by providing a combination of medication-assisted treatment and substance abuse counseling services. This multi-modal treatment program is accredited by CARF (Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities).
At MedMark Fort Worth, we take a whole-patient approach to treatment. The services at our methadone clinic are designed to address the physical, emotional, and psychological challenges our patients face as they navigate the pathway to recovery. In a convenient, outpatient setting, we offer:
- Methadone maintenance – Methadone helps patients handle the physiological effects of withdrawal and reduces cravings without creating a “high.” One of our medical professionals will determine the appropriate dosage for each of our patients, as this medication helps patients maintain control of their thoughts and behavior.
- Substance abuse counseling – Individual or group counseling is an integral component in opiate addiction treatment. The caring and compassionate team at our methadone clinic helps patients understand how they became addicted to pain pills or other opioids and teaches them coping mechanisms that can help prevent a future relapse.
- Related services – Patients have access to various other services at our methadone clinic as well, including case management services, lab testing, and discharge planning. If a patient is in need of services we do not provide, such as housing or food assistance, we can provide a referral to other resources in the community that meet his or her needs.
Contact MedMark Treatment Centers today to get started with an opiate addiction treatment program at our methadone clinic in Fort Worth, TX.
Hours of Operation
Treatment Center Hours:
Mon – Fri: 5:00 am – 1:30 pm
Sat : 6:00 am – 10:00 am
Mon – Fri: 5:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sat: 6:00 am – 10:00 am
Acting Treatment Center Director:
MedMark Treatment Centers Fort Worth accepts Texas Medicaid, and are pleased to offer Low Cost to No Cost Treatment services to individuals who qualify. To learn more call 817.207.8700.
- Aetna Better Health Inc. (Medicaid)
- Cigna Healthspring Medicaid
- Amerigroup Community Care
- Superior Health Plan Texas (Cenpatico)
- RightCare from Scott & White
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan (Medicaid)
- Texas Standard Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (Out of Network)
- Humana (Out of Network)
- Veterans Administration
*If your health plan has outpatient facility methadone maintenance benefits, MedMark will verify those benefits, obtain authorizations if required and file the claims. Deductibles, copays and coinsurance applies. Please contact your program administrator for more information and assistance. It is the patient’s responsibility to confirm their plan benefits prior to contacting MedMark administration.